Saturday, April 4, 2015

Spring Tablescape Easter Palooza part 4


Happy Easter!  A Previous post Come to the table...


As we get ready to have our friends and family over for Easter dinner, we want our tables to be beautiful for our family and friends. Easter is a great time to add whimsy to the table. over the past several years I , too, have jumped on the Peep fun.



changing napkins to Robin's egg blue...

I  feel the need to share that I am a collector of all things inexpensive..goody barns..flea markets..garage sales...based on Spring table theme : more about color


I'm always searching for inexpensive , creative ways to cover the table. This find was so pretty but didn't show in the pics....I used a white cotton sheet for the underside. I found 2 large pieces of decorator ribbon  fabric  used for sheers. It was priced as pennies on the yard at Joann's. I matched up the 2 pieces and you'd have to look to find it!








And this year's menu:
Happy Easter 2015!
April 5th
Baked Ham Sammies
Potato Salad
Veggie Tray
Devilled Eggs
Mandarin Salad
Strawberries & Pineapple for dipping in Chocolate
Kolackes

A blessed Easter to all of you !

Linking with some of my faves:

9 comments:

  1. Your table is so pretty and festive for Easter. I think your idea of using the ribbon fabric for the table cover is fantastic! I will go and check out our local store now. Your bunny is cute, too! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, I am a new visitor to your blog via Pink Saturday..I love your Easter table scape, so serene, and those peeps are terrific! I hope you have a great week and wonderful Easter.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Easter tablescape with the light green. Cute bunny. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are having a crowd for Easter. Isn't it fun to come across good finds for less. Congrats on your table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like whimsy too, and I sure like that blue bunny.

    Happy Easter!
    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for the table covering, I'm always looking for cheap ways to spruce up my table. Looks very pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You obviously have a knack for finding bargains then finding wonderful ways to encorporate these finds into your home. I really like the blue and green combination on your tablescape. Thank you very much for linking your spring table to my party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blues and greens! You are so talented! Happy Easter to you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dipped peeps! And your tablescape is beautiful. Hope you had a wonderful Easter. ~Marti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!! If you Follow me, I will follow back!