Saturday, June 21, 2014

A versatile July 4th wreath

Each time I walk into a fabric store and saw that mesh fabric, it drew me in. Then I saw a beautiful one, made by my mother in law,  that inspired me to try.  After she showed me how, I continued. By switching out the flowers, etc the wreath can change. Choose fabric color to go with several holidays. For example a red mesh can double for Valentines Day, Christmas, Fourth of July, etc.altho the differences are subtle,  I made this one for Memorial Day, then switched the "doo dads" for July 4th.
You can find the how tos on you tube. It took one roll of mesh fabric, one metal 16" wreath , pipe cleaners to match the fabric, and fillers like flags, ribbon, pin wheels ...try it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!! If you Follow me, I will follow back!