Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Celebrating America ... Table Set

Happy Birthday America!
Getting Ready to Celebrate July  part3
 Table settings need few words.....


Getting ready for July 4th is so much fun..once the decorations are up and the table is set, it seems like everyone starts to get excited about it. no matter how old we are, the fireworks still amaze.
I
The beaded placemats were a post Christmas find,that goes so well in Summer.
Tiny glass raspberries were left overs from an arrangement I made. They look cute on the table.



Mikasa made these cute globe wine glasses and were a steal at an outlet

Cotton checked napkins, an easy sew.

Mason Jars were Yankee Candle finds last year and how cute are those pinwheels, a Pier 1 find







Hanging American history facts the light fixture gives everyone something to chat about.






The blue floral plates are plastic , Walmart find last year.



Strawberry jam MMmmm  thank you gifts.

















Linking with:



10 comments:

  1. Oh how fun, I love it. Perfect tablesetting for the fourth. I loe your swag also. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear
    Thank you for your comment .Yes ,these buildings are in Thessaloniki,the second bigger town after capital Athens .
    Have a nice weekend
    Olympia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your 4th decor, part 1 and 2!!! You set a fun, colorful table with such a flair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower :). You should link up to www.cuisinekathleen.com. On Wednesday at 7 pm she has a linky party called Let's Dish. I think you'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these beautiful blues.

    Happy 1st Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your table setting looks like it's sparkling!!!Just like fireworks. Very creative. Have a great celebration.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool.. I so love your presentation:)

    Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

    http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/07/denim-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. YThose are very pretty! Visiting from Ruby Tuesday.

    Sliced Strawberries is my RT post. Come and see when you get a chance, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ciao,quante belle idee!!! Complimenti!!!
    Lieta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!! If you Follow me, I will follow back!