Sunday, March 25, 2012

"Tweet y" Time Easter Palooza Part3

Aren't they tweet?! Not to mention, they taste tweet too. The next among our family Easter traditions is the making of the Tweeties! Dozens upon dozens, heck a couple hundred easy. Then, I load family baskets, share with neighbors, students and staff. Before you know it, they're gone.
Years ago..no decades ago, my mom in law passed her chocolate molds down to me and soon they will become my kid's job :). 




These are Giant candy eyes..our kids get a kick out of these, Homer Simpson Tweeties.

After chocolate sets, lollipops are removed from molds, eyes, hair, and flowers are applied,then bagged and tied with ribbon.



The Bunnies are fun to make too. Anyone know how to properly melt Chocolate Specialty shop chocolate to have it set properly?? 



Last but not least, marshmallow bunnies dipped in chocolate. Use them at you table as place cards, in baskets or, even just sitting among your decor. They add great whimsy and you'll hear plenty of giggles.


I even place them in a clear vase anchored by Jelly Beans and set them out. Stratically positioned at the table to look at the guests , giggles began .



Linking with some of  my favorite blog parties:
The Charm Of Home!


Hoppy Easter, Happy Spring!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny,
    Just wanted to stop by and say hello and to thank you for your visit and sweet comment. I do hope you will come and visit again soon. Anyway, all your Easter treats look very cute, "tweet" and tasty:-) Wishing you a blessed Easter.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peeps! Thanks for sharing joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I have one of it? I'm a tweet y lover

    http://www.iamvincecrispaul.com/?p=405

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute ideas you shared with us. I'm now following you on Linky. Hope you visit and remember to follow me, too.
    Thanks for sharing this cute post, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thank you for joiningto Color Connection, hope to see you again next week..

    Rose, Ms. Burrito's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I wish we are neighbors too:) They're so cute!

    Visiting for Color Connection- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/03/pretty-in-her-oshkosh-yellow-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all so cute! Kids as well as adults will surely love thme!

    My color connection post
    Chocolate Covered Frozen Banana Bites

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute and sweet treats for the kids :-) Dropping by from CC.

    http://www.mommies2ks.com/2012/03/birthday-gifts-for-her-classmate-victoria.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty tablescape with all your yummies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Easter Tweets are wonderful. They look so delicious and so much fun. I would love it if you could share this wonderful post at our WIW linky party. Hope to see you there.

    Paula
    Ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!! If you Follow me, I will follow back!